Holly Kittle----- Photographer

Infant and Family Photography

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Awaiting the arrival of Margaret Grace.....

This past weekend was my annual girls weekend with my roommates from college. This year we went to Tybee Island and it just so happened that Kate and her husband John are awaiting the arrival of Margaret Grace on July 20 (my birthday is July 19 and I am hoping she makes her appearrance that day). So of course we had to take some belly pictures since Kate hasn't taken any. We have been waiting a long time for Margaret Grace to get here. She has been much prayed for and is blessed to have such wonderful parents.







4 comments:

Baby Duggan said...

yay Kate Jones Ashbrook, this is so exciting

Unknown said...

These are so good! I love the last one you have posted.

Meg said...

Yay, tell Kate I said she looks beautiful!

Ashley Ferguson said...

I love these!!I want some!!