Holly Kittle----- Photographer

Infant and Family Photography

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Carpenter Kids

Tuesday, I met up with Noah, Reese, and Kayleigh at Wilder Tower in the Battlefield. I just love these kids and was excited to photograph them for the second time. Noah and Reese love having their picture taken and Kayleigh wanted to be right next time me more than in front of me. I know when we left their mom thought we got no good shots but I think they turned out great! I absolutely love the black and yellow together!















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holly, I think these are some of your best pictures yet! You are becoming more of a wonderful photographer each shoot - very talented!!

Aimee Larsen said...

I absolutely love those dresses and that yellow and black is stunning...