Holly Kittle----- Photographer

Infant and Family Photography

Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Lydia!

Remember this little cutie.....



Well...she just turned 1! I can't believe it's been 1 year since Lydia was born! I was supposed to be in the delivery room to photograph her birth but she decided she didn't want me there when her momma ended up with a C-section. However over the last year we have made up for the lack of pictures I would have taken in the delivery room! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!! Lydia's little sister, Sophie, will be arriving in about 2 weeks!














No one would ever know that this is pretty much what Lydia did for her entire photo shoot! :) This is the first time I have ever really seen her cry! She was thinking "it's my birthday and I will cry if I want to."

1 comment:

Trisha said...

LOVE them!! Thank you for capturing this for us! :) Even if she screamed 98% of the time! haha She really does love her picture taken!