Holly Kittle----- Photographer

Infant and Family Photography

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mikayla


Mikayla has got to be one of the sweetest little girls I have ever met. She was such a joy to photograph. She didn't complain one time. Although, that could have been because she knew I had bubbles in my camera bag for the end of the session! Plus, she had some of the cutest boots! Check them out. Girls just love pink! I got some great shots and I know her mommy will be very happy!

















Bubbles! Every little girl loves bubbles, including Mikayla. I thought this would be a great way to end our session. Although it was a bit windy we still got some great shots. As you can see, Mikayla was giving it her all!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so GOOD!! There are too many great ones to pick a favorite!

Gray and Sara said...

GREAT pictures!! She is adorable!!!

Jayme Dills said...

I absolutely love these!!!Julie, you won't have enough wall space for all of these pictures....you won't be able to pick a favorite! She is just beautiful....I can already see her on the catwalk.